IVL Flow-Control Main Reservoir Level Float Valve (Model:- LFV)
We are glad to inform you about:-
This new range of main reservoir level control valves that provide superior level control to the traditional design of float valves.
The IVL Flow Control Level Float Valve (LFV) design is based on the concept of a perfectly balanced single seat.
This is obtained thanks to the upstream pressure acting both on the lower part of the piston and the upper part of the plug, yielding two forces equal in magnitude but in opposite directions and therefore compensating each other.
The valve is only driven by the movement of the float which, thanks to the double rods lever mechanism, leads the main shaft.
The internal cross sections have been designed to achieve a reduced passage to allow the discharge of large volumes of water yet avoiding any sudden drop in pressure, reducing the cavitation effects and facilitating the opening/closing of the valve itself.
– Float Valve sizes range from 40mm to 300mm in size.
– Will seal to pressure up to 18Bar
– Can withstand inlet pressure of up to 8 Bar in flow conditions without the need for additional pressure reduction.
– Pivot float arm design to prevent wearing of float system and float arm.
– Key components are manufactured from stainless steel for high wear resistance.
– The valve is usually installed inside the tank even though in some cases it can be placed outside.
– High sensitivity and perfect water tightness even with low pressure values
– Progressive movement of the plug during opening and closing, meaning that transient effects are avoided
– Excellent performances with low head loss and reduced maintenance